Art. 1 - General provisions
- The user browsing this area accesses Keepy, accessible by the url: www.keepy.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Terms and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself.
- These General Terms of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Head I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. 206/ 05 am ended by D.lgs. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) by
Company Keepy S.r.l.Seat: Castelfidardo Course, 30/VAT Party: 12006330018Registered to reA, number TO - 1257562
- You are required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Terms of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- You are asked to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms of Sale, the terms of which Keepy reserves to change unilaterally and without any notice.
- You can use the site and then access the products and services provided by it and the purchase of these in the following languages: English
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Sales Terms govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on Keepy and do not regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by persons other than the seller who are present on the same site via links, banners or other hyperlinks.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their sales conditions.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form electronically and transmit it following the relevant instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Terms of Sale, information about each purchased service and images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, how the purchased products are delivered and shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; how and when purchased products are returned. The seller is not responsible for the possible inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown when due to technical reasons, since the representations have a purely illustrative function.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms of Sale including the Statement on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled out by the user, subject to verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the time the online order is forwarded. This will happen by clicking on the "finish and forward order" button at the end of the wizard.
- When the contract is completed, the seller takes charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
In completing the registration procedures, you are obliged to follow the directions on the site and to provide your personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at most. After this period, in the default of confirmation, Keepy will be freed from any commitment to the user.
- Confirmation will in any case exempt Keepy from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. You are obliged to inform Keepy in a timely manner of any change in your data at any time communicated.
- If you then disclose inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute with the parties concerned about the payments made, Keepy may not activate or suspend the service until the information is relative shortcomings.
- When you first request a profile activation, Keepy will assign the same user name and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts carried out through that access will be attributed to him and will be effective binding on him.
- The user is obliged to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep it with due care and diligence and not to give it temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
- Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer makes the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may also be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by email.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Keepy will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time Keepy became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- Keepy commercializza: consumer electronics
- The offer is detailed on our website at link: www.amazon.it
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products and services will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a clear error.
- In the event of an error, Keepy will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount, or cancellation. However, There will be no obligation for Keepy to provide what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which the order has already been sent.
- Once the desired products and services are selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions to purchase, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Keepy effettua spedizioni in tutto il territorio italiano, escluse lo stato di Città del Vaticano e la Repubblica di San Marino.
- Keepy will make its deliveries both at the user-supplied home and at the pick-up points indicated at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, usually within 2-5 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within the deadline 30 days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 5-7 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place in a period of 7-14 working days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the depot. In this case, an alert will specify where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to attend the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the resolution the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in each within 30 days of the contract termination date. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted when the order is made.
- The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer immediately and in any case within no more than 30 days of the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully refunded of the payment.
Art. 9 - Passing of the risk
- Product risks will pass on to the buyer from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, that is, at the time of delivery, if it were to take place at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items to the products ordered, according to the Italian regulations.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or any individual acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid on the condition that the defect 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; whereas the buyer files a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date the defect was recognised by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
- In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of product compliance without charge, through repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate reduction resolution of the contract for the disputed assets and the subsequent return of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days under art. 57 of D.lgs 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Keepy by explicit declaration, which can be sent via recommended A/R at: Castelfidardo Course, 30/A.
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively submit the type withdrawal form, referred to in Exhibit I, Part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 is not required.
- The goods can be returned to any store or pickup in Italy, as it will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
- The goods will have to be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the associated tax documentation. Unless the above is verified, the site will refund the amount of the products that are withrecession within a maximum of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
- As per art. 56 paragraph 3 of D.Lgs 206/2005, amended by D.lgs 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer has demonstrated that the goods have been returned.
- The right to withdraw will not apply if Keepy's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of D.Lgs 206/2005.
- The site will refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
- Using the site, you authorize the processing of your personal data. This information is also relevant for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Holder of the treatment is Silvio Lanza.
- Responsible for the treatment, appointed by the owner, is Silvio Lanza.
- The data will be processed at Corso Castelfidardo, 30/A.
- The processing of the data takes place in an electronic form, through computer tools and media to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
- User-supplied data is processed for purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of the use of this data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third-party providers of payment, shipping and informationcontacts about the activities and services of the site, commercial offerings of subsidiaries and business partners.
- The provision of the data and consent to the treatment for the purposes of the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the payment of the order is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract, therefore the refusal to provide such consent to its processing means that the user cannot purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or consent to its processing may result in the user unable to receive such additional services.
- You are always entitled to your data to be up-to-date, adjusted or integrated, to delete, anonymously transform, or block data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be retained in in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, the evidence that the transactions were made aware, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except the in the event that such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- You have the right to object, in all or part of the handling of personal data concerning you for legitimate reasons, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market or commercial communication research.
- You may also revoke your consent at any time to process your data previously given to Keepy.
- On the first visit the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the option to save the language of preference. For this purpose, the user authorizes the use of the identification codes c.d. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recorded on the hard drive of the user's computer.
- The hard drive collects the user's language preference information and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of user's browser.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Selling Conditions is anything that will not in any case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions in these General Sales Conditions.
Art. 14 - Contacts
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, except for any different imperative norms prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. As a result, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Terms of Sale are subject only to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent in and/or as a result of them will have to be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer is the consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of residence or residence of the same according to applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 07/25/2019.